I don’t know the nutritional value of pineapple
The seasonal fruit pineapple is endowed with innumerable qualities. Just as this fruit satisfies the body’s need for water, so it has no pair to get extra nutrients. Let’s not know about some of the nutritional value of pineapple.
- Pineapple is quite effective in increasing our digestion. Pineapple contains bromelain, which helps improve our digestion. It is very important to eat pineapple every day to get rid of indigestion or any digestive problem.
- Pineapple is rich in calcium and manganese. Calcium plays a very important role in bone formation and manganese makes bones strong. Putting a moderate amount of pineapple in the daily food list can prevent any bone disease.
- Surprising to hear, pineapple helps us lose weight. Because pineapple has a lot of fiber and a lot less fat. Its use as a pineapple or salad in the morning or pineapple juice is much healthier.
- Pineapple is a great source of nutrients. Pineapple is rich in vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium and phosphorus. These elements play an effective role in filling the nutritional deficiencies of our body.
- This fruit prevents blood from clotting in the body. As a result, blood can flow properly throughout the body so that blood does not accumulate in the walls of the arteries. The heart supplies oxygenated blood to our body. Pineapple helps the heart to work by cleansing the blood.
Grapes are dried and made into raisins. But the nutritional value of the two tortoises is different. So do not mistake grapes and raisins for one! The nutritional value changes when the grapes are dried. So grapes are good for some and raisins for others. Find out which one you will eat;
Grapes are made by drying raisins, so they have a high sugar content. This is why it can be harmful for people with diabetes. Diabetics should also consult a doctor when eating grapes.
Raisins have more calories than grapes. After drying the grapes, its sweetness increases a lot. So it has more calories.
Raisins control weight even though they are high in calories.
Anti-oxidants are essential to keep the body healthy and to remove contaminants from the body. Raisins are said to be much drier than grapes, and have about 3 times the concentration of anti-oxidants.
Everyone’s body type is different. As such, you need to understand what is best for you. If you want to give importance to anti-oxidants, then you can eat raisins.
In case of high blood pressure or diabetes, you can eat grapes or raisins with the advice of a doctor or nutritionist.